11.06.2009

Lean like a chola

Halloween has come and gone this year, and I am in complete and utter shock that it is already November.

Anyway, after a week of being sick, I was more than excited to get out and do something fun once my fever had subsided. I figured that since I mark "white" and "hispanic" on all federal forms and previous college applications, that I would go back to my roots for halloween (okay, just for clarification, they don't dress like this in Chile..it's mostly a Mexican tradition). Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the whitest chola you've ever met, and a little musical snack to go along with it:

7 comments:

Mallory said...

I can't even react to this...your lip liner...so great. A+. Elbows up, side to side.

Michelle said...

You look absolutely disgusting. ha ha

MissKris said...

hahaha I can't believe how well you pulled that off.... you look just like some of the girls I used to work with in PHX

G said...

You're awesome Brook! Thanks for a good laugh :)

Megan said...

This is amazing and hilarious, and yet the white eyeshadow and lip liner make me throw up a little bit. Well done!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Being Sunday and all, I didn't watch the whole video but I am familiar with that song. That was a sweet costume. Thanks for introducing me to the world Chola. Am I a Cholo?

Anonymous said...

Chomba-licious!