2.14.2009

on this day of love,



{these are the most adorable 
little box thingies 
that my mom sent me.
two of the pics are up-close detail. 
how cute is she?? love you mom!}


well, here is a small list of things i love:
  • my mom and dad {duh}
  • my extended family
  • my hilarious/quirky/beautiful roomies
  • white chocolate
  • dark chocolate
  • taking pictures
  • dancing
  • dresses
  • makeup
  • mini diplomas
  • getting stuff in the real mail
  • traveling
  • meeting new people and finding out what they're all about, and keeping touch
  • reading--the sunflower is the newest favorite {and some or maybe all of the money goes to this organization that i was going to work for in peru}
  • making videos
  • music that moves the soul
ok that's enough for now. you guys hear about things i love all of the time. you're the best. happy love-fest!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

KEEPING IN TOUCH. SO ESSENTIAL.

I LUUURVE YOU.