2.12.2009

BEST. DAY. EVER.

well, after having a significantly down sort of day at work, i got home, and my heart almost burst out of my chest with absolute glee and excitement.
{this is my heart bursting}


i saw a wonderful little package sitting on the table, and was hoping it was my dress that i had ordered for vday festivities. luckily, it was, and it had arrived in all it's glory with the adorable braided straps and all:


then, i saw a lovely little pile of other mail, and looking through, it was all for MEEEEE!!

the first and foremost most important thing was that i received the pardon from the judge. this will be framed:


secondly, i got a mini version of my diploma--exactly what i've wanted my whole life. in the letter it also told me that this little gem will remind me every time i open my wallet that i am an alumni of the most wonderful university in the whole entire world (in more or less words). i was so excited, i just started snapping a gillion pictures, and the following photo shoot ensued:

2 comments:

Viviana said...

I love the little diploma. Treasure it and perhaps keep it in a safe place. You could always misplace your wallet and those are not replaces. But also check out this link:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5548470
Had you heard the news yet? The second in the nation after Harvard university!!! Way to go Brook!! - "yup"

Alexandra said...

Brook, consider yourself a collegiate humanitarian, because your mini diploma is enough motivation for me to stop procrastinating...