4.22.2010

I FORGOT ABOUT HER FACE.....

no, the title isn't a reference to how you feel about me.
i know, i know, i've been the worst blogger ever in the planet of bad bloggers.
but here's why:

1. christmas happened. our family has issues with christmas--bad bad christmas history. maybe i'll elaborate in another post.

2. i got really enthralled in a project that consumed all of my january and then i quit. elaborating will also take place later.

3. then february happened. i think february is the most.depressing.month.ever. (no, it has nothing to do with v-day...i actually love vday)

4. i have some hilarious dating stories. i also have some single people stories along with work stories, draper stories, church stories, more dating stories, and just brook's funny life stories. but most involve other people. and some of those other people read this blog, and wouldn't appreciate being talked about probably.

5. i've determined to start blogging consistently again. although, i've been doing some seriously deep thinking lately so maybe expect some serious posts.

6. why is this SNL actress SO STINKING HILARIOUS???? watch, and fall in love:

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Kristen Wiig is the most hilarious. I want to be her. Also look up "Bidet" skit with her. SO funny.
I have missed you.
I also dislike that I cannot talk about people on my blog or funny stories, even anonymously, because they probably read it. I am thinking about making a super secret alias.
I miss you.
I also think FEBRUARY IS AWFUL!
I miss you!

MissKris said...

YAY! You're back!!!!!!!!!
I watched that movie- I thought the best part was definitely the end. haha thanks for sharing.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I know how you feel. I've been neglecting the Blogosphere of late, but I'm determined to do better.