2.01.2008

dreams...


right before i went to bed, i saw the above photograph, and it made for a very interesting/weird dream that was more of a "chronicles of narnia" meets "harry potter." there were spells involved, a blue prince (my roommate's boy-anceƩ), an accordion princess (me, outfitted in a hot pink sequenced dolce and gobanna mini dress), a cupcake queen, an epic battle, killing of really good friends (i almost woke up crying) for the greater good, etc. and it all started because someone kidnapped benny cotterell during my innertube water polo game. in my dream of course.



on a side note about dreams, they've been pretty hilarious lately because:
1. my roommate has been going wedding-planning crazy (she gets married on may 2)
2. one of my best friends is getting married in july, and i've been doing her wedding video and listening to endless love songs, and trying on bridesmaid's tops
3. i'm in charge of the "engaged in a good cause" enrichment group for my ward--which entails helping engaged girls plan their weddings.
needless to say, most of my dreams have involved marrying someone (either totally terrible and they've been more like nightmares, or someone totally awesome and i wake up disappointed), or having children out of wedlock.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

I really thought P-town had reached its limits... but this has gotten out of hand- an enrichment group to help engaged girls plan weddings? I am barfing in my mouth. That is extremely appalling.

Unknown said...

thank you for understanding...

Evaly said...

I had a dream in high school that I was pregnant out of wedlock and I woke up crying! I was so scared because I didn't DO anything (so I guess it was immaculate?) but I felt so guilty! I woke up with the stomach flu- so I guess my nausea made me have pregnant dreams. So weird. By the way, your modeling pic is darling- and I was a bratty little one too :)