8.10.2008

CELEBRATE!

i'm celebrating great lines!! here are my favorite-est!!

"if i was a flower growing wild and free, all i'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee"
-all i want, barry louis polisar (juno sountrack)

"don't pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but abilities equal to your tasks"
-president monson

"and as you lean in to steal a kiss, i'll never need more than this...
you think you'll be happy if granted one more wish, but the truth is you'll never need more than this..."
-more than this, vanessa carlton

"in this world of news, i find nothing new..."
-let your love be strong, switchfood

"let me be patient, let me be kind, make me unselfish without be blind"
-tell him, lauryn hill

"love, like ain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy.  but sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots, keeping itself alive."
-the 5 people you meet in heaven, mitch albom

"o love, solve all
give me exhaustless, make me a fountain
that i exhale love from me wherever i go like a moist perennial dew"
-walt whitman

"do all you can, with what you have, in the time you have, in the place you are"

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

OMG I love NKOSI. I'm glad you do too.